Pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of Article 13 of European Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"), also in compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 as subsequently amended and supplemented ("PrivacyCode"), Lampick S.r.l. ("Company" or "Data Controller") sets out below the policy on the processing of your personal data ("Policy") collected when you access and browse the lampick.com website ("Site"), when you request registration in the reserved area of the Site, when you purchase something through the online shop available on the Site or when you ask for assistance, including through the Site (collectively, "Services").
Table of contents
- Who is the Data Controller?
- What are the purposes, the legal basis of the processing, the nature of data disclosure provision and storage of personal data?
- Who are the persons to whom your personal data may be communicated?
- Where will your data be processed?
- What are your rights?
- Amendment to and updating of the policy on the processing of customers’ personal data
1. Who is the Data Controller?
The Controller is Lampick S.r.l., Via Taglio Destro, 32, 30035, Mirano (VE) - VAT Registration Number 04612360273, which may also be contacted by email at the following address [email protected]
2. What are the purposes, the legal basis of the processing, the nature of data disclosure provision and storage of personal data?
The Company informs you that your personal data will be processed:
- to satisfy your express request to:
- be re-contacted to receive commercial, promotional, organisational, management information by email, by filling in the specific “contact us” schedule on the Site
- perform activities relating to:
- fraud relation and verification of payment behaviour vis-à-vis the Company for previous or existing contracts (e.g., absence of arrears);
- protection and possible debt recovery, directly or through third parties (agencies/debt recovery firms, law firms) to which the data necessary for these purposes will be communicated;
- management of the pre-litigation and litigation phase, including any mediation and conciliation activities that precede the trial;
The data will be kept for the amount of time provided for by law as well as in order to allow the exercise of your and/or the Company’s rights, as well as for a longer period of time in the case of pending litigation or pre-litigation phases.
- to fulfil contractual obligations arising from activities relating to the:
- execution of the supply order or supply contract or contract for the sale and purchase of the selected product(s) (including delivery), concluded through the reserved area of the Site;
- invoicing of the due amounts and supplementary services, if any;
- management of any complaints, as well as customer care and support activities;
- for the fulfilment of legal obligations, regulations, including accounting, administrative and tax obligations and regulations, as well as for the fulfilment of obligations imposed by Authorities legitimated by law. The legal basis of the processing is the fulfilment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject (Article 6(1) subparagraph c) GDPR). The disclosure of data is mandatory and failure to disclose the data will make it impossible to enter into or perform the contract correctly. The data will be stored within the limits imposed by legal provisions
- for commercial and promotional activities such as the communication and/or sending (by email, sms, post, telephone and other multimedia means), even by automated means, of information and commercial offers, advertising and promotional material on own services and/or services of third parties.
The legal basis of the processing for marketing purposes is the express and specific consent, which may be withdrawn and changed at any time, that you give when registering to the Site (Article 6(1) subparagraph a) GDPR). Your data will be kept until you object to it/withdraw your consent and in any case for no longer than 24 months from the date on which you gave your consent, unless you expressly wish to continue for another 24 months.
- to send promotional communications about products and/or services of the Company similar to those covered by the contract entered into with you, to the email address provided (so-called "soft spam"). The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Company to keep you up-to-date on products and/or services similar to those purchased, to which, however, you can object since the beginning and after the processing. The data will be stored until you object to your data being stored.
- to send newsletters, in order to keep the subscriber up-to-date on the initiatives of the Company and of the companies belonging to the same corporate group. The legal basis of the processing for marketing purposes is the express and specific consent, which may be withdrawn and changed at any time, that you give when registering to the Site (Article 6(1) subparagraph a) GDPR). Your data will be kept until you unsubscribe from the newsletter service, which can be done at any time from the Site, from the reserved area, or as described in paragraph 5.
3. Who are the persons to whom your personal data may be communicated?Your personal data will be processed exclusively by persons authorized to do so. Your personal data may be communicated to Public Bodies or Judicial Authorities, acting as independent data controllers, if required by law or to prevent or repress the commission of an offence, as well as to subjects who, as data controllers in compliance with the GDPR and the Privacy Code, help the Data Controller to correctly carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes set out in this Policy, and in any case to
- whoever is the legitimate recipient of notices provided for by law or regulations (such as, for example, Public Offices and Authorities);
- whoever is the recipient of notices necessary for the fulfilment of the obligations deriving from the supply and from the contract signed;
- third party companies specialising in the management of commercial and credit information (such as, for example, call centres, data processing centres, banks, etc.);
- other subjects (companies, undertakings, natural persons) that cooperate with the Data Controller within the services and supplies that the latter proposes.
4. Where will your data be processed?The personal data will not be transferred to third party companies in Countries not belonging to the European Union or the European Economic Area. In those cases in which this transfer is necessary for any of the purposes mentioned above, the Data Controller will adopt any measure necessary to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data (for example, Standard Contract Clauses, adequacy decisions).
5. What are your rights?We remind you that you can exercise your rights under the GDPR and in particular obtain:
- confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you are being Process, and access to the data and the following information (purpose of the Processing, categories of Personal Data, recipients and/or categories of recipients to whom the data have been and/or will be communicated, storage period);
- the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete Personal Data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
- the erasure of Personal Data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- the restriction of processing in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- the portability of data concerning you, if feasible and to the extent that it is relevant to the service provided;
- the fact of objecting to the processing at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data regarding you in full compliance with the GDPR and the Privacy Code
- withdrawal of the consent given for commercial and promotional purposes.